PROFESSIONAL COUNSELING SERVICES:
am a grief counselor and I specialize in grief and loss psychotherapy. I provide counseling for individuals, couples and families in a comfortable and supportive atmosphere.
I am a solo-practitioner in private practice. I think my specialty makes my practice unique because this is my area of focus and concentration. Over the years, I have accumulated a wealth of knowledge and counseling experience in this field.
Professional Psychotherapy/Counseling Services available for: (Individuals, Couples and Families)
Dianne McMahan's areas of Expertise include:
- Grief Counseling (death and non-death loss)
- Compilated/Prolonged Grief
- Sudden/Unexpected Loss
- Traumatic Grief (suicide, homicide, vehicle fatalities, drug overdose)
- Life Transitions (divorce, empty nest, job loss)
- Anticipatory Grief (pre-death grief counseling)
- Pastoral Counseling
Additional Counseling Offered Related to Grief and Loss
- Abandonment/Trust Issues